Monday, January 10, 2011

Art Journaling Intentions Inspirations

Hi all, I'm back! Did you miss me? I took a little blog break because my IRL work got very busy with grading, our annual conference, start of term, yada-yada-yada, boring.  While I was gone, I did add a bit more journaling to my "One Little Word" Health art journal.  I came up with four more things I want to focus on, including drinking lots of water (stole this idea from someone - Deb maybe) and being mindful of sleep and being well-rested. The other two things help my mental health by avoiding stress.  The first is above.  The journaling reads "Let the children grow on their own . . . Don't internalize their sturggles. Don't pick fights with them."  I'm hoping other mothers will relate to this one and not send me to "Bad Mom" camp.  The other page is this one:
The journaling reads simply: "I will not get stressed by things at work." I love my job. There's absolutely no reason it should give me indigestion.  Also, while I was away, the wonderful Pippa finished up her journal about her one little word "experiment."   It's perfect for someone wanting to dip their toe into art journaling, don't you thing!  Here's a few samples from her blog:

I was happy to read that others may be joining in as well with tag books or minialbums.  Please do!  I'd love to have you.  Karen had the tremendous idea, though, of doing a check in at the end of the month, rather than mid-month, and I think that makes perfect sense.  So, there's still plenty of time to join in.  Create a mini-album, grab an art journal and begin to think about journaling your intentions.

No comments:

Post a Comment