Monday, January 24, 2011

Quick Thank-You Cards & A Reminder

I make a lot fewer cards than I used to make.  I have so many things on my artistic plate that cards seems to have been left behind on the buffet line.  And I'm okay with that for now.  But today I needed some thank-you cards for vendors, parents and community members who helped out with a soccer event we held over the weekend.  So, I pulled out a set of Hampton Arts acrylic stamps and a "greeting to go" pack from Club Scrap (basically pre-cut, pre-scored card blanks and mats) and proceeded to make up a set of thank-you cards.  It was fun, and I'm glad that I was able to do it.  But, truthfully, it didn't reignite any card making muse. And card making will remain off my plate for the most part in the near future, I think.  What about you?  Are there things you used to do that don't really call to you anymore?
And the reminder . . . I'll be pulling the recipient for pass the book tomorrow, so if you're interested in Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy Book, go to this link and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment