Friday, January 21, 2011

Some Soccer Joy (and a feedback request)

See that expression?  That's a fifteen year old boy who is ecstatic after having scored for the first time playing High School Varsity soccer.  In fact, he scored two goals in the first half of the game on Wednesday.  Both were headers, courtesy of beautiful crosses from his teammate Miguel. No photo-shopping required!  
Here's another kindof cool photograph with no photoshopping:
I love how the soccer players resemble ninjas.  I did put my PSE to work creating some 8x10's of the Senior players that we will hand out on Senior Night.  Here's some samples:








 
So, I'm looking for some honest feedback on the senior shots.  Do you like having the text on them? Did I choose the right color for the text?  Are there any you think I need to retake?  Do you think this would be a better shot for the goal keeper?
Thanks for your help! I'm going to let this post run for a couple day because I'm going out of town on work for a quick trip to Shrevesport, La.  Also, a reminder that if you're interested in participating in "Pass the Book" and spending some time with "Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy Book," check out this link and post your interest soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment