Saturday, November 6, 2010

Friendship Blog Hop

Edited to add: Last call to enter the friendship blog hop give-away! I'll be drawing the winner tonight (Sunday) at 9:00 p.m. California time and will post the winner about noon on Monday.
The bird a nest,
the spider a web,
a man friendship.
Wm. Blake
Welcome to the Friendship blog hop!  I've been blogging for a little over a year, and I have made so many wonderful connections and friendships all over the world!  I made this art journal page to let you know how much you all mean to me.  Thank you for your friendship, stories, artwork and inspiration.  In gratitude, I am giving away a prize today.  After much thought, I've decided to give away a spot in Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class, since Shimelle is the woman who got so many of us started in blogging.  It's also a bit of a "pay it forward" prize, since I recently won a spot in Shimelle's True Stories class and am thoroughly enjoying it.
To enter, simply leave a comment.  If you've already taken Journal Your Christmas, don't despair! You can assign the free spot to one of your friends or choose one of Shimelle's archived classes which you haven't taken or hold onto the pass for a future Shimelle class (though I ask you to use it by March 2, 2011).  
From here, you should hop on over to Liberty Cottage at this link (http://libertycottage.blogspot.com/).  Be sure to carry the following letter with you:  "O", as in Ontiveros!  How  convenient is that?

No comments:

Post a Comment