This week's Compendium of Curiosities Challenge over at Linda's Studio L3 blog is fragment charms. So easy and so fun! I made a very simple charm with an image from ArtChix. My little addition was to add a mini-domino on the back for a some added visual interest and a bit more heft. You can get the idea in this picture:
Have you made any fragment jewelery lately? Or any other type of jewelery? I'd be interested to hear how you feel about making, receiving, or buying handmade jewelery in general. I love making charms like these and often incorporate them in my mixed media pieces. I also have a few pins and necklaces that I like to wear. But I don't think it will ever be a big part of my artistic time, simply because photography, art journaling, scrapbooking, card making and mixed media keep me too buys!


No comments:
Post a Comment