Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Walking in Faith

(I wish the photo could show you my mind and spirit. These are the two things that have changed the most. Mind Body and Spirit) I was once told that the tool in your hand leads to the message of your heart. I wanted to live from my heart but didn't know how. I moved to Austin, Texas four short years ago with big dreams of changing the world. I didn't know exactly how I was going to do it, I just knew I would do it with fitness. I found Crossfit three years ago and the rest is history.

Crossfit is the vehicle that allows me to express my passion to positively effect peoples lives!

Crossfit is more than a fitness program; it allows you to over come obstacles and believe anything is possible. Changing the world is a big task and I am still up to it one step at a time.

Jeremy Thiel

No comments:

Post a Comment