Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tabata your Life!



I dreamed, I sleep, I was in a long slumber....10 seconds off can be a short or long time depending on your reality. 10 seconds off.....20 seconds ON! How long will it last? 3.....2......1..... GO!

Tabata your Job!

The Tabata protocol is a high-intensity training regimen that produces remarkable results. A Tabata workout (also called a Tabata sequence) is an interval training cycle of 20 seconds of maximum intensity exercise, followed by 10 seconds of rest, repeated without pause 8 times for a total of four minutes. In a group context, you can keep score by counting how many lifts/jumps/whatever you do in each of the 20 second rounds. The round with the smallest number is your score.Link

JayZ
This aint a movie dog "I didnt come to show out to inpress you because to tell you the truth when I am done I am gone"

No comments:

Post a Comment