Monday, February 21, 2011

What would you give your kids that you didn't have?

It's been a while since I've done an art journal page, and I've seen so many great pages lately that I got antsy and started making backgrounds.  Once I had a background I liked, I looked around for some good prompts, and I settled on the current prompt for Creative Therapy. The question is: "What would you give your kids that you don't have?"  
My page reads: "A passport. . . a passport with lots of stamps inside . . . a passport to travel the world and time with the family to do it.  What am I giving my children that I wanted? As a kid, the farthest I ever traveled was Houston, Texas. In High School, I got to Chicago and Massachusetts.  With our kids, my husband and I have taken them to Ireland, England, Scotland, Wales, Hungary, France, Italy, Austria and the Czech Republic. I hope they always love to travel and have a better understanding of the world and its people." The background is paper and paint.  The pictures is one I took a couple of summers ago of the canal outside the apartment we rented in Venice for a week, just of of St. Mark's Square.
How would you answer the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment