Tuesday, January 27, 2009

There is a War going on for your Mind


I have a problem?! I care about people more than my outward appearance lets on. I cry almost daily for the people in Crossfit Centrals programs and future clients that will join our programs.
I see people elevating their beliefs in them selves to levels unimaginable on their own. I am not telling you this to impress you or for you to make fun of me. I am asking each and every one of you to take charge of your mind, body, and spirit. I am telling you this so you know Crossfi Central is not a fitness program. Step by step, program by program, pound by pound, Crossfit Central aka Crossfit Centrals coaches and team desire that each and every one of our clients "YOU" take 100% ownership of YOUR LIFE.

In God Speed

No comments:

Post a Comment