Thursday, July 23, 2009

Blood Game


Airrosti
Posted by Picasa
30 days of running. I started running 3 days ago.
Day one: 1 Mile
Day Two: 2.3 Miles
Day Three: 4.5 Miles

30 days of paleo. I started yesterday. Thank goodness my bachelor party is in 31 days!

I weigh 197lbs. I plan to be 187lbs in 30 days. At the 2010 games I will weigh 185lbs. Snatch 250lbs 30 muscle ups in sub 5 minutes 50 hand stand push ups in 5 minutes. I will run a 5 minute mile. I will run a 19minute 5k. I rope climb on command with no legs multiple sets. I will have 60 pull ups in 60 seconds. I will deadlift over 500lbs. and back squat 455lbs. I will clean and Jerk 3oolbs. I will master my emotions and be a headhunter with precision. I will eat like a caveman and live like one too. How will I do this you ask? I will seek out the highest level of coaching in the market. I will read and study endlessly and become the maker of my day.

2008 games was a glimpse of possibilities 2009 games was a wake up call. 2010 games will be the beginning of an era. I will not stop I will forge ahead with a relentless commanding spirit.

My body is my slave and my master mind is hungry......

I am Lance Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment