Monday, July 6, 2009

Over the Edge!

Hard work. I just got off the phone with my Dad. He has been farming for over 35 years.... Squash farmer. I grew up going to the farm at the age of 10. I started out hoeing weeds and grading turnips. I also would go to the farmers market with my cousin and sell veggies to customers. My first practice as a business man. 10 - 12 years old is to young to start working right? No way I think every kid should start working minimal hours(10 - 15) at the age of 10. I learned more from working on the farm then I could have any where else. 14 - 16 years of age I would work between 40 - 60 hours a week driving tractors, loading trucks, and picking squash. I hated it but I knew it was good for me. I am thankful for every thing I have and will not forget where I came from. Love you Dad and Mom :)!

By the Way Whats up with the Video? Kris Kepler sent it to me and I cant stop watching it. I feel like I am at a Crossroads in my life. I get married in three months the Crossfit Games are in 5 days. I am ready to take my life to the next level and I have all the tools to do it. I am more excited about life today then ever before! God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment