Friday, December 18, 2009

Tim Tags . . . almost done



So, these are the last of my completed Tim Holtz tags that I haven't posted.  The one up top is the kids when they were much younger.  I plan to put it at the end of my JYC.  The color on the tag is a little odd, but I love the picture. It brings back such strong sense memories. Henry is nervous . . . I can tell because he's holding his own hands. I can almost remember how his hands felt at that age.  Clara is also nervous.  She didn't want to get on Santa's lap and only agreed if Henry would go with her.  She's keeping her eyes on her big brother, looking for clues as to what to do and for reassurance that everything is alright.  Even though they're bigger now and fight a lot, I know in my heart of hearts they are still there for each other in the same way.

The tag at left was one of my favorites all season. I loved making ornaments from fragments, loved the beauty of the background and loved learning that you could put stickles under the fragments.

By the way, if you made tags, there's a great giveaway at this blog, run by a certified Ranger instructor.

No comments:

Post a Comment