Monday, May 28, 2007

Changes, Transformations

"The one thing which we seek with insatiable desire is to forget ourselves, to be surprised out of our propriety, to lose our sempiternal memory, and to do something without knowing how or why; in short, to draw a new circle. Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm. The way of life is wonderful: it is by abandonment."

So says stodgy old Ralph Emerson, muse of Proust and Charles Ives. And, so, I IMPLORE all readers of Think Denk, wonderfully, ENTHUSIASTICALLY, to abandon blogspot, and send your browsers cruisin for the new site:

jeremydenk.net/blog

(still of course called Think Denk)

It has a new look, obviously, and the idea is for it to be more readable!!! Constructive suggestions are extremely welcome. You can also visit my homepage, if you want to see pictures of me with pizza, and self-congratulatory reviews, etc. etc. Also, my complete summer schedule has been posted, very official-like, for you whiners and complainers out there who wanted that. And, a couple little MP3s can be heard. So there!

There is a neato search thingy, and also, if you click on "Older," you won't get older any faster, but a little slider will come up with which you can kind of randomly dip back into the archives. So you can revisit the past, which may even make you feel younger?

OK, so you can see on my schedule that I'm pretty much )(*&@Q#$ed for the rest of the summer, so I better get back to practicing my "Concord" Sonata, yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment