Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Is there a reason.....

Julie Ward a mother of three daughters referred me to a commercial from http://www.dove.com/ put together called Dove Onslaught. In the past year I was fortunate enough to help over 60 Girl Scouts earn their fitness badges. I am so excited in December that we have 60 more young girls coming through Crossfit Centrals doors to learn about Crossfit Kids and how much fun fitness can be! I have a personal mission to positively impact the youth of our nation and the World! If your ready to make a difference join me....

Trainer Therin Smith is heading up our kids program at Crossfit Central and I am proud to work with her.

CrossFit Central is excited to announce a new program just for kids! The new program is designed to expose 10 to 13 year old boys and girls to fun fitness through games, challenges, and relays. The kids will meet Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00-4:45 pm at the CrossFit Central Facility on Burnet Road. This pilot program will run from November 24th through December 17th - Find Out More

No comments:

Post a Comment