Monday, June 11, 2012

A Peek Inside my Sketchbook: Manly Face #2

The German soccer star Michael Balleck is doing Euro 2012 commentary in the United States for ESPN.  Although not a fan of the German national team or any of his club teams, I've always found him very attractive! I think he's doing a serviceable job as a commentator. He definitely looks a bit nervous, but I find that endearing. He's also polite, but firm, in his opinions and very knowledgeable! I think he should definitely continue announcing .  Since he caught my eye, I decided to sketch him for Ayala's "June Guys" challenge.  Here's the photograph I used as my inspiration:
Just like the David Beckham sketch I did, the man is much better looking in real life than in my sketch.  But I certainly don't mind staring at the photo while I sketch! LOL!
Are there athletes you find particularly attractive? Or sports announcers?

No comments:

Post a Comment