Sunday, November 28, 2010

Seasonal Postoid People and others

Over at the Gingersnap Creations blog, they are hosting a "Craft it Forward" challenge, to create Postoid People.  Start with a postage stamp for the head and stamp an approporiate body to go with it.  I created a Christmas Angel postoid and a Shopping Girl postoid.  These two are pretty representative of my weekend.  I've spent a fair amount of time getting ready for Christmas. . . ordering Christmas cards and doing a bit of shopping, as well as planning some of the other holiday festivities (we'll decorate next weekend and go get aour tree the following weekend).  I had so much fun making these postoids that I made two more:
These are a bit more "me" than the seasonal ones.  Do you have a favorite?  Will you play along and craft it forward with me?  If so, leave a comment, link back to this blog post and then also link to this Gingersnap Creations post. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment