Sunday, May 6, 2012

Prom 2012

Henry and his girlfriend looked beautiful as they headed off to their prom. I really enjoyed taking a few photographs. I had taken some notes from this tutorial on posing couples, in order to come up with this pose:
It would have been nicer if they were actually holding hands, but Henry was not really interested in me giving instructions. So, I settled for a few candid shots:
And, a group shot of the boys. Most of the group are soccer players, and they asked me to take their picture (which kindof annoyed Henry), but I didn't mind.  Because even though Prom is often about the girls and their dresses, I have a soft spot in my heart for these boys.
Maybe I'll grow into taking portraits of girls, but, for now, I prefer the boys. What about you?
****************************************************
p.s. Thanks to everyone who stopped by yesterday for Storytelling Sunday. I was busy today, watching my boy's soccer team win the Nor Cal State Cup:
So, I haven't had a chance to visit your blogs. But I plan to do that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment