Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Tale of Two Tuxes: Storytelling Sunday

Last night I took Henry to try on his tux for his Junior Prom, which is being held tonight. 
It reminded me of the last time he wore a tux - when he was the ring bearer in my brother's wedding.
When I looked at the layout which accompanied this picture, I noticed that the journaling read "Henry enjoyed wearing his tuxedo. He called it his 'good pirate' costume, as opposed to the 'bad pirate' costume he was planning to wear for Halloween."
Sigh. 
Little boys grow up. 
And their mothers' hearts ache with both sadness and pride.
********************************************
This story (in pictures, and just a few words) is presented as part of Sian's Storytelling Sunday, Year 2. To join in and read more stories, go visit this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment