Friday, September 19, 2008

The Future of Human Performance

I am a dreamer yes I am. I have a dream that some day people will believe in themselves so that they will achieve all that they dream. I have a dream children will believe in themselves so much they will be able to achieve their dreams. I set out to win the crossfitgames and I failed, I came in third. I trained my heart out eating the zone, following the wods, and running the best affiliate I knew how. I am a dreamer yes I am.

Many people will doubt me but I will still dream. 2009 games quickly approach and I will still dream of spreading crossfit across the nation.

I have one mission and that is to positively affect the world and Crossfit is my vehicle. I will pursue my mission with all my heart.

The video of my passion! http://www.crossfit.com/ HQ



No comments:

Post a Comment