Saturday, July 24, 2010

Courage

Posted by Picasa
"Here I stand, the future ahead of me the past behind me and only the present to engage. Desire, passion, hunger to be the best nothing more nothing less this is my test."
Last night I was able to relax and watch a movie Coco before Chanel (Trailer). During the part of the movie I mentioned how brave she was and Lisa T. said "she has nothing to lose". It took me back to a time when I lived that way. Oh how good it feels to be ALL IN. The movie was great and very inspiring!

What events in my life caused me to draw in and not live on the edge. Have you seen Rocky 3 Eye of the Tiger. To relate my life to movies I feel like I lost my eye of the tiger and I am going back to the old school to claim it.
I feel a hunger inside of me rising up bigger badder then before a ferocious lion that will not surrender. When I first started out on my life mission I was out to prove my self. This weak place of desperation is dead and gone. 

I am on a Ruthless and Relentless mission to take a stand for all people!

No comments:

Post a Comment