Monday, July 12, 2010

A Quick Layout

I really want to get back to scrapbooking, so I joined Club Scrap's Summer Camp in the hopes of getting organized and caught-up.  It's a month-long "competition" with incentives for creating layouts.  I try hard not to get too caught up in the competition and focus on enjoying myself.  I spent some time this afternoon finding and organizing my completed layouts and my photos "to be scrapped."  I'm pretty caught-up through 2009 and have completed a few layouts for 2010, so it shouldn't be too hard to get back up to speed.  After doing all the prep work, I wanted to actually complete a layout, so I used Shimelle's idea of arranging still life photos around portraits to complete this two page layout about the nature hike my DH and I took earlier this spring.  I really like how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment