Wednesday, December 15, 2010

ISO Winning Cookie Recipe

We're used to being winners around here.  This one is playing on a basketball team which is 7-0!
And this one's soccer team went 4-1 during a very difficult pre-season schedule (playing teams from higher divisions):
So, on Saturday, I'm going to a cookie party. Everyone brings six dozen cookies and then trades with each other.  I love going to this party and always have a great time.  But, I have one little issue - there are prizes.  Fun, silly prizes. That I have never won, although I would dearly love to.  At least once.  So, I'm hoping you can suggest a good cookie recipe.  And by "good," understand I mean a winning recipe. The categories for prizes change every year, and the cookies are judged on appearance only.  In the past, categories have included "Most Martha Stewart Cookie," "Elf's Favorite Cookie," "Husband's Favorite," "Most Festive," "Most Decadent." I'd like it to be a relatively easy cookie to make, since I need to make six dozen.  So, please, post recipes or links.  I'll be sure to let you know how it goes.  And thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment