Monday, December 13, 2010

Tree Farm Visit: 4 people 12 times

Since May, I've been participating in a project called "4 People 12 Times," taking a family portrait at least once a month.  I missed November but have otherwise been keeping up.  When we took a family trip to the tree farm today, I made sure to ask someone to take our picture. It's not a great picture, and I'm hoping that I will be able to improve it when I start some photoshop classes next year.  In the meantime, I did take a few pictures that I did love.  Here's the kids playing together on a tree swing:
My beautiful daughter:

My gorgeous husband:


My strong son:
I shot everything today with my new 85 mm fixed lens.  I'm still working on how best to use it, but I like many of the shots I took, including these:
Got any favorite shots in today's post?

No comments:

Post a Comment