Friday, April 1, 2011

2011 Resolutions - March page

Yesterday I shared my one little word and intentions art journal pages for March and provided a place for you to link up to your projects (here). I have a third journal which focuses on some specific resolutions.  I had originally wanted to check off a resolution that had to do with getting some of my writing projects done at work, but I've gotten stalled on those.  On the other hand, I realized that I do feel ready to check off my resolution to "learn to better utilize my ipad."  So, I create this page, which reads "I came, I saw, I conquered. Ipad."  It feels good to conquer some technology.  And I'm hoping to get after those work projects next month.  In the meantime, I did make this art journal page about struggling to gt my work done:
The journaling reads "I'm trying to work on my articles, but it is hard to stay focused. I wonder what will help."  Do you have any good ideas for getting focused, especially on writing projects?  Have you conquered any technology lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment