Friday, August 26, 2011

Liberate Your Art Postcard Swap Blog Hop

I was lucky enough to participate in a wonderful postcard swap organized by Kat Sloma of Kat Eye Studio. The theme was "liberate your art," and each participant sent in five postcards featuring their original art and received five postcards in return.  I previously posted about the first two post cards I received (click on this link). Today, I'm featuring the rest of my wonderful returns. The lovely digital creation in the upper left, titled "Window of my Soul" is from Carolyn in Idaho (hi Carolyn!), and the thought provoking photograph on the right is from Ashley Sisk from North Carolina.  Her postcard included this quote from Tom Ang:  "One of the joys of photography is that you never know what will come at you from around the next corner."
Wendy sent the postcard with the gorgeous gate and perfect depth of field.  Finally, Kat was nice enough to send all the participants a postcard as well - I received the beautiful blue door. Want to see more amazing "liberated art"? Go to this link and check out the entries from other blog participants. I sent out a postcard with my mixed media collage "Wings," which is featured on the left column of my blog. I'm off to see if I can find where my postcard landed!

No comments:

Post a Comment