Sunday, August 14, 2011

Yo Ho Ho! My Vacation in Scavenger Hunt Photographs

I just returned from a week's vacation in the Pacific Northwest, and I found lots of items for the Summer Photograph Scavenger Hunt. We started in Seattle, Washington. We stayed downtown across the street from the library (a building made of glass):
We also visited the famous Pike Place Market, where I found a sketch artist at work (drawing outside):
After a few days, we boarded a ferry to go to the San Juan Islands where we camped. We saw lots of forests:
We had a campfire every night, which was very nice after hiking and kayaking:
Of course, my best capture was a real pirate! I spied the buccaneer at the top of today's post while waiting for the ferry to take us back to the mainland.  He walked off the ferry, and I asked him if I could take his picture.  I'll post a few more pictures of our adventure later this week, but I wanted to get these scavenger hunt finds up. It makes me so happy to see so many scavenger hunt posts in blogland! Remember, there's still a month left. I only have three items left to find - the unicycle and bee hive will be the hard ones. Luckily, I know where lots of decorated mailboxes are located. How many items do you have left to find?

No comments:

Post a Comment