Sunday, August 21, 2011

Things are Looking Up Here

I've been really busy with my real job (teaching in orientation and getting ready for classes starting next week), recovering from vacations, and getting the kids ready for start of their school year. In the midst of all this, I have a few reasons to lift my head up and smile:
*I'm looking forward to a special visit today with a beautiful pair of bloggy friends.
*Henry was asked to play with the upper-division team of the soccer club her rejoined last month. When he ran onto the field for a tournament this weekend, he was filled with such joy.
*We finally got some good news from the vet. Gypsy's not completely out of the woods yet, but he thinks she may have turned the corner and begun to regenerate the red blood cells she so desperately needs. Keep those prayers and good vibes coming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment