Monday, September 26, 2011

A Bit More About Busy Me

The days are getting shorter, and my to-do list seems to be getting longer.  So, while I try to find some time to tabulate the scavenger hunt results, here's a pretty fall sunset and a fun survey, which I found a Carrie's blog.  I'd love to see your answers.
A. Age: 50
B. Bed size:  Queen, shared with very tall husband, cat and dog!
C. Chore that you hate: Picking up other people's stuff
D. Dogs: Yes. But I admit it's an acquired taste.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee (my husband makes it before he leaves in the morning)
F. Favorite color: Orange
G. Gold or Silver:  Gold. I especially love rose gold and white gold.
H. Height: 5’5”
I. Instruments you play: None, although I always wanted to drum
J. Job title:  Professor of law
K. Kids: Two teenagers.
L. Live: Northern California, twenty miles south of San Francisco (on the beach).
M. Mother’s name: Carmen
N. Nicknames: Rinda
O. Overnight hospital stays:  None for me; spent two nights in hospital with Clara when she was one and a half.
P. Pet peeves: Drivers who don't use their turn signal
Q. Quote from a movie: “You should've bought a squirrel." Rat Race
R. Right or left handed: Right
S. Siblings: I'm one of six. I have three brothers and two sisters. I'm #3.
U. Underwear: Clean.
V. Vegetable you hate: okra (slimy, slimy, slimy)
W. What makes you run late:  Being sucked into the computer vortex
X. X-Rays you’ve had: TMI
Y. Yummy food that you make: artichoke dip
Z. Zoo animal: river otters

No comments:

Post a Comment