Sunday, September 18, 2011

Finishing the Summertime Photo Scavenger Hunt

Summer is officially over in one week, and the start of autumn will also signal the end of the Summertime Photo Scavenger Hunt. I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed finding items on the list and how thrilled I have been to see so many people participating!
Here are instructions for finishing up.  If you would like to be considered for fabulous prizes, this is what you need to do.  On Friday, Sept. 23, I will put up a post asking you to tell me:
1. that you participated;
2. the category in which you participated (photography, snapshots with team member, or overachiever/both); and
3. the number of items which you found.
I will leave the post up all weekend. If you have not emailed me your photographs, please don't do it until I ask you to (as I'm trying to figure out the best way to handle them). If you have posted your photographs to your blog or placed them in a an online album, please do let me know where they are located. On Monday morning, California time, I will sort through the responses and figure out who the likely contenders are for the win and contact them to verify the number of their entries. 
Prizes, prizes, prizes! A wonderful prize will be awarded to the person (or team) in each category who has found and photographed the most items on the list. If there is a tie, I will draw a random winner.  In addition, I will draw a random prize from all participants, so please respond to the concluding post, even if you haven't found all the items on the list.
Questions? Let me know. 
Also, if you happen to know of a bee hive in my vicinity, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment