Thursday, September 22, 2011

Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt: The End

It was a beautiful day in San Francisco:
I followed some bees:
Until I found their hive:
Which meant that I have completed the summertime photography scavenger hunt!  All 21 items!  What about you?  Did you play along? How many did you find?
If you played along this summer, please add a comment below.  Let me know how many you found and what category you competed in (photography only, snapshot- photograph with team member, or overachiever - both categories).  If you played along at all, please leave a comment even if you didn't find all (or even most) of the items, as I'll be drawing a random winner from all contestants.  In addition, there will be at least one winner in each of the other categories. The winner will be the person who found and photographed the most items on the list.  In the case of a tie, I'll flip a coin.  Also, if you get a chance, please leave a link to your favorite photograph from the scavenger hunt list (or email me your favorite, if you don't have a blog).  I'll create and post a list, so everyone can take a look. 
I think that's it! I'll leave this post up all weekend, so you have time to finish up your posting and leave me a comment.  If you have any questions, email me at rinda1961@yahoo.com
And a huge thanks to everyone for making this such a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment