Saturday, June 12, 2010

Little Bits of Fun (Ornament & Fly)

I'm really pleased with these little plaster tags I made as gifties for the students in my art journaling class on tomorrow (Sunday).  They are little ornaments that I will put on top of their package of supplies and fit the Creativity Boot Camp Saturday prompt "ornament".  Each one has an inspirational quote about art journaling:
*Trust that small still voice that says "This might work and I'll try it."
*Painting is just another way of keeping a diary." and
*Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working."
I also made another ATC with a home theme.  It is response to the Creative Boot Camp prompt "Fly."
One of the reasons I have been making ATC's with houses is that my mixed media group is doing a "Home" themed ATC swap this month.


No comments:

Post a Comment