Tuesday, March 1, 2011

On to baseball . . .

Yes, I'm still here . . . barely.  My computer problems continue unabated, and I'm doing my best to limp along. I haven't had much of a chance to visit blogs either, so I've been missing commenting on your posts. My work has also been very busy . . . good, but busy. And keeping me away from art.  In the meantime, my soccer boys lost a heartbreaker in overtime. So, the season is officially over. DS Henry had a good pout and is now moving on to baseball.  He's on the frosh/soph team at the High School, which is more "fun" and less serious than Varsity soccer. The other day the team went on a field trip to go see the San Francisco Giants World Series trophy, which is touring California.  The team posed for a picture with it, and the Giants liked it so much that they put the boys on their website! You can see a blurry picture above (Henry is the one in the front, right), and here's the link.  If you click on it, you'll see a much better picture!  Hope to be back online soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment