Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Respect

"grit" -defined as endurance in pursuit of long-term goals and an ability to persist in the face of adversity-

I had the pleasure of meeting Jonell Bayers Granpa this week. Grandpa is in his nineties and very impressive man. After reflecting on the photo and reading Why True Grit Matters I had some insights. Max Fernandez of South County Crossfit was the first to introduce me to the word GRIT. He keep repeating it as to what it takes to be good at Crossfit. I nodded my head yes as to act like I knew what he was talking about. After reading the article I found out I didnt have a clue.

Grandpas generation is considered The Greatest Generation to live in the History of the United States. I agree with this statement. Grandpas generation had GRIT. They busted their butts working, living, and providing for the future generations.

What will be said of our generation?

Article: Why True Grit matters @Fastcomapny

No comments:

Post a Comment