Thursday, March 17, 2011

What are you reading these days?

I received some happy mail yesterday from Becky in Essex, England.  It's the book Still Missing, which originated in Sian's Pass the Book project.  You can read more about it here, and she's got a terrific book up to share this month.  I especially love the card which Becky enclosed - especially the punched butterflies along the top. And the sentiment is wonderful, too: "The road to a friend's house is never long."
I'm looking forward to reading this book.  I will have to alternate it with my current book group - a nonfiction book called "Unbroken." Anyone read it? My last book group book was "The Imperfectionists," which was a book of interrelated short stories.  It was a very fast and interesting read; everyone in the group liked it. And it led to some interesting discussion. What are you reading these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment