Thursday, October 6, 2011

Coming out of the Shadows

Hi Blog Friends,
I'm still here - just incredibly busy with real life!
I've been running a snackbar for a huge cross country (running) meet for the high school; taking team pictures for the middle school volleyball, cross country and flag football teams; attending meetings for school fundraisers; organizing an outing to a college soccer game for the high school team; arranging a dental appointment when my 16 year old told me he had a tooth about to fall out (turns out to be a baby tooth- at 16!); helping the 13 year old get ready for her big historical figure presentation (she dressed as Francis Scott Key); teaching full time; and watching my husband prepare to "retire" tomorrow (he's opening a consulting business).
Not much time for art (or blog visiting), but I did manage a shadow self-portrait. Can you tell what I'm doing?
Hope to come out of the shadows and into the light soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment