Thursday, October 20, 2011

Confessions of a Paper Hoarder

I have paper - lots of paper. So, I signed up for Shimelle's new class, "Pretty Paper Party," in the hopes that it would get me back in into the scrapping groove. And it has, which is a good thing, because in addition to lots of paper, I have lots of pictures to scrap. The layout above was inspired by one of her posts about using a pop of color with neutrals.
And this layout responds to a prompt about scrapping on a background of patterned paper. I believe that all the papers in this layout have a pattern (although I flipped one over for the yellow journaling block on the right hand side). Both of today's layouts feature pictures from our family vacation to the Pacific Northwest because I decided to work on finishing these up during the beginning of the class.  You can always click on a picture of a layout to see more details.
So, now it's confession time.  If you took all your paper and stacked it up, how tall would your stack be? All your paper - patterned, cardstock, 8.5x11, 12x12 - everything.  I stand 5'5", and I think my stack would be just a smidge shorter than me! Is that awful? Or is that wonderful? How tall is your stack?

No comments:

Post a Comment