Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Getting Back on Track

It's been so long since I've blogged or done anything creative. I feel like I've been in a long pit stop and wasn't sure about how to get back out onto the track. Do you ever have that problem when you've been away from blogging or art-making? What do you do about it?
I've decided to start with baby steps. After enrolling in Shimelle's new class, I decided that the easiest thing to do was to make a few cards using her ideas. My card using paper strips didn't turn out so well, but I do like this one. And, you know what? After making the two cards, I scrapped four pages! I like them, and I'll share them tomorrow after I get a chance to photograph them. 
And, I'm starting back with a really simple blog post. Baby steps. Because they work for me. What works for you?

No comments:

Post a Comment