Monday, November 14, 2011

Alessandro Del Piero Want to Play Up to Age 40 Years

Alessandro Del Piero is determined to continue playing until the age of 40 years. He indicated to continue playing until his contract with Juventus expires. But he was still silent club which will be the place to continue his career.

In his interview to the media Spain's El Pais, 37-year-old player confirmed his desire to continue playing. He also expressed his plans to leave Turin at the end of this season.

"I still have a great passion towards the ball. Indeed there are times when you are to do everything, even you have to lie on the floor to continue to take the ball or just run and keep running," Del Piero disclose the contents of his heart.

"But it was really fun and I am always happy to be in it."

"Well how much longer I want to keep playing? It's up to the age of 40. [Physical I] has indeed been changed on 8 November 1998 [Del Piero was injured ligaments]. At that time I missed up to 12 months."

"That's where I changed my career and made ​​me a better player again. Before I was a player who is tough, fast, good technically, and just rely on instinct."

"Now that I am capable of managing all that ability, I now feel more able to balance it again."

So where Del Piero related to play, he replied, "This is something I do not want to answer."

No comments:

Post a Comment