Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Retired MU, Fergie Apologizes to Fans

Manchester United were knocked out of League Cup after losing to Crystal Palace. Sir Alex Ferguson had apologized to fans for defeat.

"I do not know where to start, honestly. I apologize to our fans because the show is not the performance of Manchester United," the manager said in a press conference after the match.

MU which appear relatively more dominant, winning more ball control, defense dismantle Palace trouble throughout the game. They conceded a first through Darren Ambrose's long-range shot, before Federico Macheda to equalize through a penalty kick.

Game and then proceed to the extra period. Here, the MU re-pierced after being released Ambrose free kick from the left side gored by Glenn Murray right in front of the goal guarded by Ben Amos.

MU's defense shut Palace afterwards, but they are still not able to create the second goal.

"I do not want to comment on the Crystal Palace. I wish them success and hope they reach the final. It was a fantastic performance, hard work is superb. Every player of them work very hard to get through to the semis," said manager Scot.

"Maybe we play too many short pass, but I do not want to discuss it and are interested in the discussion around it."

"When I got extra time, I think we should win this, but it did not happen. Offside their second goal, from what I see on camera, but I do not want to take it from cystal Palace."

"They worked hard to get this result and they deserve it. It was a disappointing night for Manchester United," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment