Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Comings and Goings

I finally finished scrapping my holiday pictures from 2010! They always seem to take forever.  The page up top will be the last page in my 2010 album, and it was inspired by a Shimelle prompt to use some bling on a layout.  I also did this layout of shopping downtown:
It incorporated two sketch suggestions from Shimelle's class.  
All this has put me in mind to think about the upcoming holidays.  There's three things I'm thinking about in particular, and I'm interested in your responses.  First, are you making Christmas cards? Second, are you making any holiday gifts? Third, are you taking any holiday on-line classes (Journal Your Christmas, December Daily, etc.)?
As for me, I'm planning to not over commit this season. I'll make a few handmade cards for some of my crafty friends.  Most of the people on my Christmas list will get a family photo card.  I'm probably going to make some hand-made gifts, but I haven't figured that out just yet. I am not planning on doing JYC or December Daily, but I am doing "The 12 Days of Christmas" photo class. I'm not sure if Tim Holtz is doing the 12 Tags of Christmas this year, but, even if he does, I'll probably pass.  What about you?
****************************************************************************
Today I am grateful for: Those nights when all four of us are able to sit down together for dinner at the dinner table.

No comments:

Post a Comment