Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cards a la Jacky (click to enlarge)

Jacky, over at the ScrappyJacky blog is quite the card maker!  During our Creative Circle Blog Party, she posted this wonderful card.  Using it as inspiration, I made a bunch of cards over the weekend. I started with this card, featuring a JudiKins image, colored with twinkling H2O's, and patterned papers from Cosmo Cricket, Scenic Route, and Basic Grey.  I embellished with ribbon, flowers and buttons. Sentiment from Club Scrap.

After creating three of those, I still had a lot of paper left over, so I went about designing other cards with a similar feel.  The card on the left uses a Stamp Francisco image and the card on the right uses an image from Alpha Stamps.  Jacky's style is a little sweeter than mine, and she managed to get more layers and details on her cards than I did on mine.  But, I love these cards and really appreciate her inspiration!  It's so much fun to work in a different style while still incorporating your own.  Thanks Jacky!

P.S. The wonderful Lizzie sent me another blog award!  I love getting these, and I will be responding it to it tomorrow.  Thanks Lizzie!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment