Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Mining for Creativity


Here's a simple photo post.  This really cool sculpture was in the Louvre Museum, summer 2008.  I've used the photo on a variety of photo cards.  It's fun to come up with great captions for it.  I like to think of it as someone mining for creativity.  Speaking of creativity, I received my second blog award!
I received this from Lizzie.  I need to list seven things about myself:
1. I have taught in Dublin, Prague and Budapest.
2. I have walked on The Great Wall of China.
3. I have five brothers and sisters, and 51 first cousins.
4. The last book I read was The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
5. Two DVD sets on my Christmas list are The Tudors (season 3) and Life on Mars (the U.S. version).
6. I don't sew . . . ever.
7. I wish I had tried out for basketball in high school.


Now, to nominate seven other wonderfully creative bloggers who have inspired my creativity:
Connie at Connie's Dream
Nancy at Squirrelly Art
Carol at Life and Howe We Live It
Connie at Creating with Connie

If I nominated you, you are supposed to put this award on your blog, list seven things about yourself and ass the award on to seven other bloggers.  Thanks to each of you for being an inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment