Monday, November 16, 2009

Some Cards . . . and a Winner


Paper Artists Online, a forum that I frequent, just celebrated its one year anniversary.  There's lots of fun stuff there, including a monthly card swap.  The October theme was trees, and the November theme was wild animals.  Here are the cards I sent in (you can click on them to enlarge them). The first features a SU Giraffe, embossed in metallic copper, and some star-shaped confined collages.  The second one features Tim Holtz stamps.  For the tree, I painted twinkling H2O's onto the rubber, misted and then stamped.  Happy Anniversary PAO!

The winner of the weekend give-away is (according to the random number generator) #16 - Amy of the lovely blog, "Over at Our Place."  Amy, email me your address, and I'll send you a domino.  You can even choose the one you want!  My email address is rinda1961 at yahoo (you know the rest).

No comments:

Post a Comment