Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Something More


Garage Gym Air Band
I started my first Boot Camp in October of 2005. Five years have flown by and what do I have to show for it?  I have learned so much along the way its mind blowing.

I was sitting in Starbucks this am visiting with an up and coming Crossfit athlete and personal trainer, and I noticed two fit guys come in with all black fitness gear on and sharp hair cuts. I instantly figured they were trainers but wasn't sure. After I wrapped up my meeting I could hear a conversation rolling with two young ladies and the young men talking about Gladiotor boot camp and starting a conversation etc. etc. Might have been a job interview, who knows?

It was fun to hear them chat about this a that and up coming plans to Take Over the World, Best boot camp in the world!

I started Crossfit Central with Carey Kepler when I was 24 years old. On October 5th I will be turning twenty nine.

When I was 24 all I wanted to do was take over the world with a killer Crossfit Program and Boot Camps and be the biggest and the best! Don't get me wrong I still plan to do this but my motivation has changed. It was a scary transition but I made it through  in one whole.

My motivation used to be me! Ok Ok I admitted it to the world! Ha the funny thing is you already knew this but I was oblivious to it. My biggest limitation was my EGO. I know I still have it and I promise I will work on my self even more I Promise. : )

I have always believed in empowering people and did my best at applying it. Now I have dedicated my life to it.

I don't know what God has planned for me but I know I will put forth by best foot each and every time.





No comments:

Post a Comment