Sunday, September 12, 2010

What's your horoscope? (Art Journal Page)

I'm teaching an art journal class this month, and I needed to come up with some prompts.  One of my favorite prompts is: "What's your horoscope today?"  Here's the page I made in response. It reads:  "Daily Horoscope:  Three stars revolve in the orbit of your love. Live gently." Painted background; confined collage stars and hearts; stamp from Club Scrap's Artifact collection; pastels used to color and highlight.  I'm a Pisces, by the way. While I'm not a big follower of the daily advice given in horoscopes, I have found people born under certain signs sometimes fit the typical qualities of their sign.  Pisces are supposed to be imaginative, sensitive, compassionate and intuitive. I've always thought these fit me.  I did a layout  once about the kids' signs:  Taurus and Gemini, and I thought their personalities "fit" the typical characteristics of their signs, too.  So, what's your sign? 

No comments:

Post a Comment