Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stampotique Goes Vintage

Regular readers will know that I really like Stampotique stamps, especially their quirky, snarky girls.  The current challenge at their challenge blog is to create a vintage card with a Stampotique stamp. So, I chose one of their sweeter stamps called "crafter" and paired it with some vintage lace and grunge flowers.  I was happy to be able to play with grunge flowers because it's been the only challenge I've missed so far in Studio L3's Compendium of Curiousities Challenge series.  The current challenge is running for two weeks, so I decided to play catch up. I think I was originally scared away from these because I thought they were going to be the spectacular (but difficult) grunge roses.  These flowers are much easier!  I think this also fits the current color challenge at my other favorite challenge blog - Gingersnap Creative.  The challenge is neutrals, plus one color. So, which do you prefer - snarky or sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment