Monday, May 2, 2011

Four People Twelve Times (16th Birthday Edition)

Starting last Mother's Day, I have been trying to take and post a family portrait once a month. The project was developed by Tara Whitney, and you can see all her photos and read her posts by clicking here.  I did pretty well through 2010 and even took a picture in January, 2011, but I have missed the last few months.  Last night, we took DS Henry out to celebrate his 16th birthday at his favorite Chinese restaurant, and my friend Molly snapped this nice picture.  I'll take another picture on Mother's Day this year and then post them all together.  It will be interesting to see how much we've changed over the year. If you want to see the other pictures in the series, you can click on the label "4 people, 12 times" below.

No comments:

Post a Comment