Sunday, May 1, 2011

A Quote Contest for Monday

I made this background in my art journal about a year ago, and I finally found a way to use it.  The quote from Mark Twain reads:
"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness.  I am off traveling and photographing the world and sending prejudice far, far away."
Here's a couple other quotes I have found lately that I really like:
"Live in the sunshine.  Swim the sea.  Drink the wild air." Ralph Waldo Emerson, featured in a digi kit from Ali Edwards.
"Be who God meant you to be, and you will set the world on fire." Catherine of Sienna, found on the Beauty of Different blog.
Besides quotes, I also love stencils and masks.  So, I thought I'd run a little give-away today.  Post a comment with a favorite quote, and I will enter your name in a random draw for a Tim Holtz mask and a few Club Scrap stencils.  I'll pick the winner next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment