Thursday, November 10, 2011

2011 Intentions: October 's Page

This year I have been tracking my intention (to be fabulous at 50), my one little word (health) and a list of resolutions in three different art journals.  You can click on the label "2011 intentions" below to learn more. I'm a little behind, but I'm catching up fast. Here's my October page, which is a little melancholy.  To be truthful, October was a little tough around here - I had a lot of travel and was very busy with work and the kids.  I didn't blog or create much, and my exercise routine fell off dramatically. But, I kept with it and now I'm definitely on the rebound.  My journaling reads "In October, I was fabulous because I realized that treading water is better than drowning. I may not always be able to soar, but I believe in myself and have faith that things will get better as long as I don't give up."
So, am I right? Do you think you can be fabulous even when you're just barely keeping your head above water? 





**************************************************************************
Today I am grateful for: people who go out of their way to do the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment