Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cards, Cards, Cards!

I occasionally say that I'm going to give up making cards.  
But . . . sometimes when painting or art journaling just seems like too much work; 
when I don't want to haul out all my scrapping stuff and figure out where my pictures are; when my wrist hurts too much to work on editing images; 
but . . .  I still want to create, then it's fun to pull out a stack of patterned paper and make a bunch of cards.
And it's good to have a stash of cards for the important events in life, including the sad times when someone needs a sympathy card:
Thanks to Ali Manning for sponsoring this de-stash challenge which encouraged me to use up some of my patterned paper.  Each of these cards used 3-4 different patterns, and it was fun to get them out of my stash and into my card bin.  And easy. And sometimes that just what an artist needs.  Is there something you turn to when you want to create but are low energy?

No comments:

Post a Comment